CALL US TODAY (757)536-2550
Shifts: 7p -7a or 7a - 7pm (Mandatory every third weekend required at minimum)
• Knowledge of patient care charts and patient histories.
• Interviewing skills.
• Ability to perform standard clinical procedures according to established protocol.
• Ability to maintain quality, safety and infection control standards.
• Ability to perform routine invasive procedures in accordance with established clinical protocol.
• Knowledge or accreditation and certification requirements.
• Knowledge of inventory management practices.
• Completion of and certified as a Nursing Assistant.
• One year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant
WTS Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and hope that you apply. We look forward to working with you!
WTS Medical Staffing, LLC
201 Chowan Drive, Portsmouth, Virginia 23701, United States
Copyright ©2017-2019 WTS HEALTHCARE -All Rights Reserved.
The WTS Healthcare name, logo and tagline are registered trademarks of WTS Medical Staffing, LLC
Powered by Signage